The flow diverter and attachments are designed to fit taps with male and female threads with a diameter of 21 – 23 mm. 3 attachments have been included with your new UltraStream to enable your flow diverter to fit different sized taps. If your flow diverter is leaking only a small amount try using plumber’s silicon tape on the threads between the attachments.
We do have these solutions:
- We have some special adapters. You will need to measure your tap or the aerator (this is the part that screws off the bottom of your kitchen tap) Click here to find out how.
- You could use our special vented faucet kit which allows the UltraStream to be put under the sink.
- A Jubilee Fitting (see photo) is a rubber fitting which can go over you faucet and tighten on the tap with a metal clamp (contact AlkaWay in your country)
- You could change your kitchen faucet.
- You could use the UltraStream in your laundry.