The flow diverter and adaptors are designed to fit taps with male and female threads with a diameter of 21 – 23 mm. Four adaptors are included with every new bench top UltraStream to connect the flow diverter to different sized taps. If your flow diverter is leaking only a small amount, you can try applying plumber’s tape to the thread of the adaptor ring.
If none of the provided adaptor rings fit your tap, we have the following solutions:
- We have some special sized adaptors. To help us find the right adaptor for you, we need to see a photo with an accurate measurement of your tap or aerator (this is the part that screws off from the end of your kitchen tap) Click here to find out how.
- You could install the UltraStream under the sink using our special vented faucet kit.
- A Jubilee Fitting (see photo) is a rubber fitting which can go over you faucet and secured to the tap with a metal clamp
- You could change your kitchen tap.
- You could use the UltraStream in your bathroom or laundry.