To replace your UltraStream filter, please follow the steps below or watch the video.
- Remove the spout and the round cover at the top of the UltraStream
- Lay the UltraStream on its side and remove the base plate with the two holes, as this provides more grip to unscrew the filter
- Unscrew the filter cartridge in an anti-clockwise direction and remove from the base
- Screw the new filter cartridge onto the base. Don’t over tighten as this can damage the base. Screw until there is no gap between the filter and the base, and the filter will no longer turn.
- Replace the base plate, round cover and spout onto the new filter